Video Marketing – Why every business need video Marketing?
If a picture says a thousand words then a video is priceless.
No doubt visuals always do have a direct impact on your sales and marketing. A video is much illustrative and can explain a lot more about everything you sell under the sun. A video can be included as a part of your content, Social, Email and Digital Marketing campaigns. Besides it is an integral part of any Digital Marketer’s marketing arsenal.
Now when we say that visuals always do have a direct impact on your sales and marketing, we have multiple reasons to say that.
Below we have indentified 8 most important reasons as to why you need visual marketing –
According to a Cisco report, 55% of internet traffic is already video. By 2019 we will be looking at 5.5 billion users watching videos.
- A poll taken by Digitas said that 46% of respondents would research a company after seeing its video
- Videos increase people’s understanding of your products or service by 74 % (source- quick sprout)
- 80% of users remember the videos they watch online and 46% of them take action after viewing a video.
- The click through rate for video emails is thrice the number of CTR for static mails.(source- invado)
- 39% of executives contact a company after watching its video
- YouTube has more than 800 million unique users visit each month
- Email campaign containing videos reduces unsubscribe rates by 75%
To sum up here is how Video Marketing can help you in the following
- Increased Conversion – No doubt a video can bring in more hits to your website than any other marketing tool.
- Better understanding of your product or service – A short video of few seconds to 1 minute is enough to explain business concept.
- Improved SEO – With more views and hits to your video , automatically your website gets search engine preference
Here is how we help to achieve your goals through video marketing
- First level analysis and understanding of your business idea
- Converting your business idea into a detailed script and hence developing the video
- Identifying the best target audience to target
- The next step is to market your video through various channels like You Tube, Vimeo and other relevant video marketing channels.
- We develop and market the video as per your business idea and need like-
- Explainer Videos
- Advertising Videos
- Introductory Videos
- Marketing Videos
- Interactive Videos